PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you’re serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Network Information Security organization is tasked with designing, implementing and maintaining information security capabilities and services for the PwC Network of member firms. The organization consists of highly skilled information security professionals across the globe that are focused on developing a leading security program across the Network of Firms, to foster clientsâ€™ trust in our ability to secure their most sensitive data, to better position PwC to address clientsâ€™ evolving needs and to harmonize the internal firm security strategy with client services go-to-market strategy. The group is leading PwC’s Network Security Transformation Programme, which is a multi-year programme to enhance existing capabilities and build new capabilities to combat the ever more complex cyber threats.
Security Architecture, Engineering and Innovation designs and builds security technology capabilities across the PwC Network of Firms. They provide information security architecture standards, support PwC IT programmes, identify and pilot innovative security technologies and implement security tools to address risks and IT security painpoints.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 7
Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma or GED
Degree Preferred: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates intimate knowledge of, and/or proven record of success in, the principles, theories, practices and techniques for activities associated with planning, implementing and deploying IT Infrastructure projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
– Defining the security architecture strategy for assigned security projects;
– Driving the execution/development based on the security architecture strategy to address the enterprise’s processes and systems;
– Collaborating with system delivery teams to communicate security architecture impact on platforms and systems;
– Developing and leveraging processes and NIS leadership organizations to institutionalize standards, patterns, architectures and best practices to delivery teams;
– Maintaining a strong alignment to global security architecture standards and guidelines;
– Creating and maintaining strategic business relationships; and,
– Working across functions to define security architecture standards while applying enterprise vision and governance.
Demonstrates intimate abilities, and/or proven record of success in, the principles, theories, practices and techniques for activities associated with planning, implementing and deploying IT Infrastructure projects, preferably for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
– Establishing recommendations that define the strategy of the firm’s security architecture driving its execution by working closely with security architects and PwC IT;
– Recommending the security architecture to integrate processes and systems to maximize value and minimize impact associated with the change;
– Providing security architecture vision, integration and problem solving on an enterprise level;
– Demonstrating ability to work with team leadership to understand and set security architecture direction and draft the firmâ€™s security architecture;
– Researching and recommending new development technologies and techniques;
– Providing input and contributing to software platform definition, maintenance and evolution; and,
– Establishing and maintaining transformation and software design patterns.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155208 →