By joining the Oculus Health team, you will join a fast-growing early stage start-up that is truly making a difference in the healthcare industry and for patients. Our software platform empowers patients to lead the management of their chronic diseases through a revolutionary new model of collaboration with clinicians. We have built our product based on proven research methodologies and evidence that our disruptive approach will yield unparalleled improvements in experience, outcomes and cost. The time for change is now, and Oculus Health is poised to have a profound impact.
Given our exciting growth we are seeking a detail-oriented individual to manage our web technology functions in order to meet the challenges of our rapidly growing company. This role is a vital component of our growing (currently four person) team. In this key role you will report to the CTO and be responsible for maintaining a high quality of technology expertise and the ability to deliver in our fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity if you are ready to take that next step in your career as a Lead on an engineering team!
* Act as a leader and integral member of our growing software engineering team.
* Play a key role in the development of a visually stunning and highly usable interface using Meteor, AngularJS, ReactJS and ReactNative
* Write Modular front-end and back-end code, leveraging the modern features of ECMAScript 6, HTML5 and CSS3.
* Remain current on web development technologies, assess new standards, technologies and trends.
* Formulate and recommend strategies and tactics for future platform announcements.
* 5+ years of experience within software development in a commercial product development environment start-up experience is a plus!
* Experience writing directives and knowledge of how to use a service vs. a factory in node.js and Express
* Experience building and consuming REST APIs
* Experience with D3.js and integrating it in to an Angular or React app
* Knowledge of working with asynchronous programming in Promises, Generators or Calibacks
* Healthcare experience is a big plus!
* A sincere interest in helping people and working for a company that is making amazing strides both within the healthcare industry and for patients!
Oculus Health is a team of passionate individuals joining together to help both patients and clients, and we would love YOU to join in on that passion! As a technology start-up Oculus Health offers a fun and flexible work environment where you will have the opportunity to learn and grow while participating in something special. Oculus Health offers a competitive compensation plan, along with Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Time-off. Please view more about our company at ********************.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/101047 →