At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
This software engineering position will support and improve the implementation of the power/rail analysis products in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work on the development of new applications for power/ground net parasitic extraction.
This person will be responsible for implementing new techniques, algorithms and library API in C++.
Strong algorithm background, programming skills and implementation in dealing and processing of large amount of data
* Good communication skills and desire to learn new technology
* Knowledge and experience with computational geometry, layout connectivity, parasitic extraction development is a big plus
* Experience in C/C++ coding, with EDA physical verification or extraction background preferred
* Knowledge in UNIX shell and scripting language like TCL
* Minimum of 3 years of software development experience with Masters in EE/CS degree
Were doing work that matters. Help us solve what others cant.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.