The person in this position is responsible for developing, designing, testing, coding and integrating software products. Provides support to and works alongside other engineers to create innovative products. Works to identify and implement testing application and service that best prepare the company to meet future business goals
– Utilizes technical knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects
– Researches new technologies and incorporates them into new systems and products
– Takes initiative in leading projects, delegating responsibilities, and collaborating with others
– Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications
– Responsible for the architecture and implementation of critical software components and games; uses company standards and applies design principles and patterns to develop robust software
– Works closely with other engineers to provide guidance and assistance in the areas of software architecture, coding standards, and system related issues
– Acts as team mentor in a multi-person development team
– Supervises and verify the work of engineers, designers, draftsmen, or technician
– Ten or more years of professional experience in a software development team
– Ten or more years of experience with build automation, continuous integration, unit test, change management and configuration management
– Minimum of seven years experience with software methodologies
– Most recent seven years experience in .Net application development using Microsoft technologies such as C#, *******, XML, HTML, SQL Server, SSRS and ******
– Experience in WCF programming
– Experience in object oriented design and programming
– Experience using TFS and Jira is preferable SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.
Job ID: IRC3442
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Scientific Games is a leading innovator in the global lottery and regulated gaming industries. Beginning with the breakthrough technology that launched the world’s very first secure instant lottery game in 1974, the company has continued to advance the games, technology, programs, marketing research and security that have been a driving force behind the success of more than 300 customers on six continents over the last 40 years. Contact Info
– Reno, NV
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.