CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications and IT services company focused on connecting its customers to the power of the digital world. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, big data analytics, managed security services, hosting, cloud, and IT consulting services. The company provides broadband, voice, video, advanced data and managed network services over a robust 265,000-route-mile U.S. fiber network and a 360,000-route-mile international transport network. Visit CenturyLink for more information.
This position leads in the team effort to manage and document all aspects of one or more Integration projects that are medium to large in scale, highly technical, complex and are strategic or tactical. This position also provides support to the Director of Technology Integration in tracking and reporting of integration efforts.
- Provides technical direction to integration projects and services
in an assigned area,from design to start-up.
- Lead to ensure that the project is on schedule, is high quality, is within budget, and meets the measures of success (MOS) and the high-level achievements (HLA).
- Oversee and mitigate risks across technical functional lanes to ensure that project meets agreed upon MOS and HLAs.
- Lead and maintain client/stakeholder partnership to ensure overall satisfaction.
- Responsible for resource requirements/allocation.
- Develops methodologies, procedures, and systems to produce financial reporting.
- Acts as project team leader.
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- Maintain knowledge in several of the following: mainframe development, midrange development, builds software development lifecycle management, software testing methodology, production deployment, technical architecture development, and requirements management.
- Supports Director of Technology Integration in overall Integration status reporting, synergy reporting, and budget reporting.
- Tracks benefits from Integration business cases where appropriate.
- Supports teams in creation of Integration business cases.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent eduaction and related experience
8+ years related experience
Strong communication skills, both written and oral
Ability to travel
6+ years related experience
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Denver; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 176315
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/117149 →