CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) is a global communications, hosting, cloud, IT /SAP services company enabling millions of customers to transform their businesses through innovative technology solutions. CenturyLink offers network and data systems management, Big Data analytics, IT-SAP Managed Services consulting, and operates more than 55 data centers in North America, Europe and Asia.
CENTURYLINK is a leading global provider of SAP solutions and services, addressing enterprise-wide business and technology needs. CTL helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through SAP end-to-end implementations, design and builds services, managed solutions (cloud and on-premises) and application management. CenturyLink offer HANA transformation landscape, Data Strategy and Master Data Governance, S/4HANA, BI Strategy and Migration to SAP Cloud Solutions.
On top of a comprehensive compensation and benefits package we provide progressive, growth-oriented work environment, where you’ll enjoy greater independence, and a strong team atmosphere.
Join Century Link & you’ll work with SAP subject matter experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions!
Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups.
Sr. SAP Basis Administrator with SAP Solution manager knowledge
· 10+ year of SAP NW Basis Administration ( Install, upgrade, Migration) experience. Must have good hands on experience on SAP Basis 7.4+ administration
· Must have experience with define strategy for complex SAP landscape with multiple project run in parallel.
· Must have 4+ year of experience with managing SAP component like IS-Retail, FMS, PI/PO, Fiori, SCM, Live cache , SLT
· Must have 3+ year of HANA administration experience with in depth knowledge on HANA features
· Must have 2+ year experience with various SAP Solution manager module ( Technical monitoring, ChaRM, BPCA, TAO , Documentation management) setup
· SAP CAR implementation and administration experience is preferred
· Team Lead experience with work allocation and delivery is must
· Preferred to have experience working with HEC / Cloud partner or public cloud setup.
· SAP ChaRM experience is preferred
· Preferred to have experience with RFP and proposal building and response
· Preferred to have experience with client presentation
100% travel is must
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Arizona-Phoenix; US-California-San Jose; US-Illinois-Chicago; US-New Jersey-Edison; US-New Jersey-Jersey City; US-New Jersey-Newark; US-New York-New York
Requisition #: 149917
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/633 →