Do you dare to reinvent the future of education?
At Cengage, we are harnessing the power of tech to build a future where all learners have the tools and confidence to achieve their goals.
As a Cengage employee, you will pioneer transforming the way people learn. Collaborating with the best of the best, you will feel challenged and inspired to do breakthrough work. With the support of our united team, there is no limit to what you can imagine, create and set in motion.
Are we right for you?
We bring our "A" game, unique talents and point of view to the table every day. We are curious and comfortable with change and are willing to take risks to transform education. Most importantly, everything we do, we do for the learner.
What You’ll Do Here:
The Learning Designer (LD) is responsible for the analysis and design of the content strategy within the product to match the discipline and course curricula. The LD enables digital learning for strategic products in alignment with the Higher Ed. Division strategy, discipline learning strategy and Cengage standards and best practices. Responsible for efficient, effective and agile curriculum development and continuous improvement of content strategy through industry research and end-user feedback and analysis.
- Owns content strategy and product pedagogy/design for assigned products and discipline
- Creates detailed Content Strategy Plan and Requirements document
- Stays up-to-date on digital learning, learning science, and pedagogical trends and methodologies via classroom visits, conferences, conducting research, etc.
- Partners with stakeholder leads to continuously vet content against strategy/vision
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and implements learning curricula and content with product team
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of learning curriculum design standards, resources, processes and approaches and acts as the advocate for learning on the discipline team to ensure continuous improvement of products and learner outcomes.
- Measures and evaluates learning experience capturing and analyzing metrics to provide insights and assess impact of content strategy and product pedagogy/design
Skills You Will Need Here:
- Successful experience working with content and designing/creating different types of learning
- Demonstrated content leadership of product and/or process redesign related to learning experiences
- Ability to apply learning science and e-learning methodologies to assigned products, courses and disciplines
- Understanding of content types and product capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create Learning Path that maps to defined market needs and learning objectives
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/116413 →