Position: Lock Desk Analyst
The primary purpose of the Lock Desk Analyst is to ensure the accuracy of financial data in daily operations. This will include the efficient use of our technology systems to apply the proper procedures for interest rate risk assessment. The Capital Markets Coordinator must have knowledge of internal policies and procedures and adhere to all the necessary requirements.
LOCAL AREA CANDIDATES ONLY – Palm Beach and Broward County
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Review financial reports and data for accuracy
- Create rate sheets and analyze pricing matrix
- Review and process ratelocks and relocks requests based on current market conditions
- Reconcile settled loans and determine profitability
- Analyze mortgage products and determine best execution
- Monitor market conditions in order to properly manage rate-lock desk
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All offers for employment with ResMac are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. ResMac will consider all qualified candidates in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening, if necessary.
ResMac is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115513 →