Manager and Director level:
* Experience with Mid-large consulting firm(s) is required (MUST)
* 8 – 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, recent consulting experience is "highly desired.
* Strong M&A IT experience covering Application and Infrastructure Rationalization, and overall IT Strategy in M&A environment
* Delivering IT Strategies driven both from a top down analysis starting with an articulated business strategy and a bottom up technology capability analysis. Experiences include: IT/Business Alignment, IT Transformation, IT Organization/Operating Models, IT Assessment/Due Diligence
* Assisting clients in formalizing the tools and processes needed to understand how IT resources and programs create shareholder (business) value, and how to improve IT resource allocation to maximize value. Experiences include: IT Performance Management, IT Portfolio Management, IT Sourcing/Outsourcing/Offshoring, IT Cost Reduction, etc.
Locations: Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, Denver, Huston, Dallas, Austin, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Washington DC, Boston, NYC, Philadelphia
* Travel M-TH for consulting roles
* Full Time
* Previous Consulting experience is MUST
* Bachelors degree
Best in class benefits.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59671 →