Client Reference Code: 198808
The primary purpose of this position is to manage a team of billing system analysts in the ICOMS billing system. Position is responsible for developing and maintaining of system processes (automation) outside and within the billers. The manager is also responsible for the management of Business Request Form (BRF’s) and BDS. Job requires management of multiple projects at one time on a consistent basis. Position includes communicating with all levels both within the IT billing organization and other user departments.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage a team of technical system analysts
- Meet with and participate in meetings related to Billing product launches and system changes.
- Advises on methods to improve business processes and Billing related changes.
- Manage BRF & BRD requests that apply to any changes made in the Billing system as it relates to Design and Product launches. This may include automation such as applying credits, changes to accounts, audit data pulls, ensure system validation of Billing Changes made and proper documentation associated with changes, and miscellaneous items.
- Ensure compliance of all audit requirements.
- Assures timely completion of all assigned Billing projects and that the results are of a consistently high quality that meet the business needs
- Work closely with the support team to ensure changes input in the billing system are implemented as approved.
- Research and resolve requests (tickets) from end users and market representatives that relate to billing issues.
- Works cooperatively with other department resources to accomplish objectives.
- Interact and communicate effectively with IT and other Charter departments in the company.
- Perform other duties as requested or assigned by management.
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience
- 8 – 10 Years’ experience of Billing system related to campaigns, rates, packages and taxes.
- 8 – 10 years’ experience of Billing system service code configuration (including prerequisites).
- 5 – 10 years’ experience related to database reporting tools, Macros, queries, SQLand Microsoft Office products.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience related to the ICOMS database.
- Working knowledge of Process management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and well-established business knowledge.
- Strong communications skills
- Must have the ability to work independently.
- Must have the ability to support multiple initiatives in a fast rapid environment.
- Must be detail-oriented and produce work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and establish and adhere to timelines.
- Must possess excellent proofreading skills.
Bachelor’s degree (B.B.A.) in IT, Finance or related field is preferred from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Job Code : TWCIT0046 Mgr, Billing Operations Exempt
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/39075 →