This Management position will be responsible for:
- Planning, designing, coordinating, and directing all operational activities of the IT Department.
- Formulate and deploy long term strategic plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies to Crary Industries Inc., Lockwood Stores and all (future) subsidiary companies.
- Oversee the operation of the IT department to ensure it aligns with the business objectives of the organization.
- Work closely with decision makers in other departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement and support cost –effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization.
- Prepare operational and capital budgets for IT spending and initiatives.
- Develop and implement all IT policies and procedures.
- The preferred candidate will have at least 5 years of proven information systems and business administration experience with considerable knowledge and ability to analyze, design, develop and implement manufacturing application solutions in a production environment.
- BS in IT, Business or related program preferred.
- Proven Team Building skills, ability to plan, coordinate, and communicate at all levels of the organization.
- We will offer the right candidate an excellent compensation and benefits package.
This company is an equal opportunity employer to all, regardless of age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), and sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/131342 →