Innovative Motion Control Products that Solve Your Most Challenging Applications
Local Candidates Strongly Preferred
The ability to provide creative and imaginative solutions for our customers has allowed Tolomatic to become known as an innovative leader in the pneumatic and motion control products industry. This responsive, creative approach to the customer has allowed Tolomatic to go from that of a specialty equipment manufacturer to that of a designer, developer, manufacturer and assembler of high quality pneumatic and motion control products .
To develop, document, recommend, coordinate, implement, and maintain assigned manufacturing/process engineering projects which will establish company-wide manufacturing standards and continuously improve process methods and accuracy, reduce costs, and increase operating productivity.
To develop cost estimates for new or existing products consistent with customer specifications and company cost/profit objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in manufacturing/industrial engineering.
- At least 2 years of combined manufacturing/process engineering and estimating experience in a precision manufacturing environment.
Specific knowledge and experience in:
- Manufacturing Methods
- Manufacturing Processes (development of process plans or routing sheets)
- Tool and Fixture Design
- Machine Center Capabilities
- Cost Reduction/Improvement Programs
- Plant and Workplace Layouts
- Manufacturing Cost Estimates
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with a wide variety of company personnel and others.
Share with us your talent and drive and we will provide a creative and supportive environment, where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program. Tolomatic offers a very competitive benefits package including:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored Profit Sharing
- 401K Plan
- Annual Bonus
- Tuition Reimbursement
Click on the Apply Now Button to begin the process of becoming part of our great team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate’s TalentAssist – Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56555 →