MUST BE A US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER AND MUST BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO A RURAL PART OF OHIO.
* Install, document and maintain computer applications.
* Assist in analysis of interacting systems to ensure changes made to one system will not impact other systems. Work closely with the Business Analyst to ensure proper documentation of requirements.
* Prepare technical specifications, run books, and other system and programming documentation in accordance with internal standards.
* Provide training to users and knowledge transfer to Support and Operations personnel related to changes to systems.
* Work with Quality Analysts to ensure changes are thoroughly tested before release. Write unit tests for new code. Assist with the diagnosis of problematic applications and system testing.
* Stay informed of advances and pertinent changes in software development techniques and technologies. Perform other related duties as assigned by Management.
* A four-year degree in Information Technology or related field, along with 5-7 years of experience is required.
* Experience with a portfolio of projects using related technologies.
* Must have an understanding of building fully automated unit tests.
* Good written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills are necessary.
* More experienced applicants will be considered and salary will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58835 →