Title/Role: Mulesoft Developer
Location: Raleigh, NC
Work Authorization: GC, USC or GC-EAD
- Perform analysis with respect to integration of various end applications, databases, files, mainframe applications and business processes etc.
- Validate requirements and drive integration discussions
- Create Conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the
- Mule ESB integration platform.
- Create High Level Design and Low Level Design Documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
- Develop proof of concepts
- Develop Business Process Orchestrations – ESB Itinerary using Mule ESB
- Install, configure and deploy solution using Mule ESB 3.x
- Co-ordination of implementation with various offshore teams to create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members, Onshore and Offshore
- Review deliverables from team
- Develop governance model for team deliverables through automation in test and CI/CD.
- Must be a Mule ESB 3.x – Expert Level
- Hands-on experience on Building interfaces on MuleSoft’s ESB platform
- Architectural, detailed Design and enterprise business experience within Mule ESB
- Some experience in integrating MuleSoft with Financial Services business applications
- Proven industry experience with focused integration experience
- Ability to create a living document (why it was built this way), including trouble shooting and template for future interfaces
- Frame and implement best practices related to Mule ESB
- Must be able to guide, mentor and train other team members on Mule ESB
- Must have knowledge on administrative aspects of Mule ESB
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as a winning team attitude and strong people skills.
- Hands-on experience with leading SaaS applications and have specific knowledge of Mule CloudHub (v3.x) and/or Mule ESB
- Experience in Core Java, Messaging( JMS ), TIBCO, Web API – SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and SAML
- Thorough demonstrable understanding of cloud architecture for enterprise applications
- Knowledge on MuleSoft CloudHub, Anypoint Platforms and JEE technologies, Spring/Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus
- Experience with SOA, ESB, JMS messaging concepts
- Hands-on experience with open source and agile development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.