Information Technology: IT Corp., Aliso Viejo (Orange County), CA. has multiple openings at various levels:
- Systems Analysts General (Job#001-16): Collect, review, analyze & recommend technology & tools; Use independent judgement & discretion to analyze computer system capabilities.
- Infrastructure Analyst (Job#002-16): Analyze systems specifications & ID of Migration Support application functionalities for deployment & testing; Build & deployment of various application releases Development to Quality Assurance (QA) & then to production environments.
- Project Managers (Job#003-16): Manage allocation, utilization cost, time schedules & standards with well-defined milestones.
- Test Managers (Job#004-16): Manage allocation, utilization of quality & testing resources in project.
- Business Analysts (Job#005-16): Work independently to define, test & implement project functional requirement. Design & execute functional test procedures.
- Software Architect General (Job#006-16): Independently design, document & develop software architecture & high level design for large to mid-size projects.
- Test Analyst (Job#007-16): Prepare schedules; design reviews; testing & deployment of application enhancements, & project planning. Include fixing of bugs & technical errors.
- Senior Systems Analyst-General (Job#008-16): Discuss business solutions with client business team, resolves existing problems & improves application stability. Use independent judgement & discretion to analyze computer systems capabilities.
Required for all positions: Bachelor’s +2 years experience required. Travel &/or relocate to unanticipated client site locations throughout US required as needed with expenses paid by employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/112197 →