Oakalnd County Michigan, Oakland County’s Award Winning Information Technology Department is hiring!
Information Technology Business Analyst- Geographic Information System
- $60,298.94 – $87,658.74 annually.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Geographic Information System, Land Use Planning, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a major related to Geographic Information Systems.
- Have had at least two (2) years of experience performing Geographic Information System related work using Environmental Systems Research Institute software.
- Applicable experience may include work related to the development and support of Geographic Information System information systems.
- $86,792.94 – $126,193.08 annually.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Criminal Justice, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field.
- Have at least five (5) years of full-time work experience in the planning and implementation of public safety management information, telecommunications, and/or radio communication systems, two (2) years of which were in a project leader or supervisory capacity.
Chief Information Security Officer
- $172,760.13 – $199,991.75 annually.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration, or a field directly related to their operating department’s subject matter area
- Have a minimum of eight (8) years full-time work experience as a Chief Information Security Officer or equivalent position working across multiple organizations and to develop an integrated organizational IT Security and Risk Strategy; including experience designing organizational IT Security Architecture, infrastructure and applications.
- Possess certification as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
Supervisor I Information Technology
- $77,944.63 – $115,276.73 annually.
- Have had at least three (3) years of full-time experience in one or a combination of the following: System Analysis and Design, Programming, or related technologies.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/131350 →