Multiple Openings – Senior Consultant – Robotic Process Automation
Remote/virtual position. Will be required to travel up to 75% of time to clients in North America.
- Create, evaluate & analyze client deliverables (process assessment, proof of concept, process definition & solution design documnets) to develop recommendations and solutions for automation development.
- Develop & recommend business improvement strategies.
- Extract & analyze customer information, & develop scenario spreadsheets / models to evaluate recommendations for robotic process automation.
- Respond to client RFPs.
- Interact with clients to build relationships, manage data collection, present analyses, & provide training.
- Support & satisfy routine & ad hoc projects & reporting requirements that enhance company processes, services & deliverables.
Must have Bachelor’s in Technology, Math, or Engineering & 5 years of software engineering experience focused on
(i) business process automation;
(ii) professional services; and/or
(iii) robotic process automation.
Required experience must include 1 year (concurrent) with C# or Java and Microsoft SQL Server. Experience may be gained concurrently.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/107582 →