.NET Developer | HireWell
Looking for work?Search Jobs
– Recruiting Services
– Talent Services
– Why Hirewell?
WhereAll StatesIllinoisCaliforniaTexasNorth CarolinaMichiganArizonaNew YorkSouth CarolinaMarylandIndianaOhioMinnesotaPennsylvaniaNew JerseyLouisianaNevadaFloridaDistrict Of ColumbiaKansasColoradoGeorgiaTennesseeVirginiaAlabama
Job Title: .NET Developer II (Middle/Backend focus) Reports To: Enterprise Architect Director Position Location: Webster, TX (OR) Vernon Hills, IL FLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): Exempt Position Summary: This position is all about the services side of TraceableLIVE TM and the rest of LIVE portfolio. The .NET Developer II position is an integral part of the LIVE team and offers the opportunity to leverage your experience building .NET applications and services to helping design and build the next generation of TraceableLIVE TM and the rest of the LIVE portfolio of SaaS products – all of which resides in Microsoft Azure. Key Responsibilities:
– This position 80% development 20% application support
– Integrate our backend API services with third party REST APIs.
– Help improve the quality of the code by developing unit tests, automation, and participating in code reviews.
– Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to help make our product better.
– Successfully deliver results for challenging problems on schedule.
– Assist in maintenance and monitoring of existing services
– Works with business partners on issue resolution and provide application support.
– Performs other duties as assigned Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
– Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or a related field from an accredited higher learning institution; or equivalent work experience
– Experience working with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) is a plus
– 3-5 years experience with C# and .NET, SQL, ideally with SQL Server/ SQL Azure
– Prior experience building cloud based applications (Azure, AWS)
– Having experience building apps that integrate with RESTful APIs
– Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, efficiently works under pressures, within deadlines or other time essential constraints
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to clearly and concisely communicate to all levels of the organization
– Strong work ethic and an ability to excel within a rapidly changing and growing organization This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Get in touch with us today
– Why Hirewell?
– Client Services
– Job Seekers
******************** | ************ | 200 W Jackson, Suite 1700, Chicago, IL 60606
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/91329 →