. NET Developer | Aegon
Working at Aegon
You are viewing the Global section in English
Global | English
. NET Developer
– . NET Developer
Are you an innovative techy looking for a new technical challenge? Do you want to have exposure to the newest and greatest big data technologies? If your answer is Yes! Transamerica wants you! We are looking to add an innovative technical leader to our team that provides solutions to our Actuarial Business Areas. You will be passionate about developing IT solutions to achieve technical and business needs that reach across a diverse tech stack including; purchased applications, data solutions, and hardware.
– Identify new and current technologies that could benefit our organization for a known or unknown use case.
– Lead and develop on various IT projects related to: software adoption, integration, extension, upgrades, migration, and support; data storage, ETL/ELT, modeling, and exposure.
– Interact with internal customers in a way that fosters trust and collaboration.
– Be able to design multi-application solutions.
– Willing to be a subject matter expert for specific areas, applications or technologies.
– Create test strategies for cross application solutions.
– Develops specifications and technical design for complex projects.
– Models business processes and data.
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
– Minimum of 5 years work experience.
– Masters degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field with 3 years experience is also acceptable.
– Strong .NET and C# development experience.
– Background in Integration Experience: SOAP / REST, SSIS, SSRS, etc.
– Developing with Spring Suite.
– Master’s or Phd in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
– SQL, PowerShell, or Batch scripting experience highly desired.
– Exposure to working in the cloud; grid cloud, cloud computing, Azure or AWS.
– Working with SQL Server and NoSQL databases.
– Distributed and/or parallel programming.
Behavioral and Leadership Competencies
– Lead team members to perform at their best and advance in their career.
– Ability to resolve complex problems and errors that occur for processes and applications in a division.
– Excellent analytical skills.
– Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
– Must be a team player.
– Ability to work independently and with little direct supervision.
At Transamerica we promote a Future Fit mindset. What is a Future Fit mindset?
– Acting as One fosters an environment of positive collaboration.
– Accountability allows us to own the problem as well as the solution.
– Agility inspires new ideas, innovation and challenges the status quo.
– Customer Centricity encourages an above and beyond approach to our customer.
– Office environment.
Why Work for Us
Total Rewards at Transamerica: It’s more than a paycheck. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package is designed to help support you in many ways throughout all stages of your life and career. We provide a competitive, market-driven program that encompasses base compensation, bonus potential, retirement, health and wellness benefits, learning and development opportunities, plus great employee perks. All designed with you in mind. to help you live your best life, grow personally and professionally – and feel valued for the work you do.
Learn more about our Total Rewards Package.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Transamerica Life Insurance Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
AEGON USA Realty Advisors, LLC, is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of age, religion, sex, gender identity, genetic information, race, color, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, marital status, participation in the uniformed services (e.g. U.S. Armed Forces, National Guard), physical or mental disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local equal employment opportunities laws.
Applicants with physical or mental disabilities may be entitled to a form of reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state and local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will insure equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on the Transamerica Companies. If you are a job seeker with a disability, or are assisting someone with a disability, and require assistance to apply for one of our jobs, please contact: *********************************.
If you experience technical problems during the application process, please email *********************************.
– Full Stack Software EngineerDenver
– Business Intelligence AnalystDenver
See all vacancies
Visit the dedicated careers website for more information about working for Transamerica.
Roles at Aegon
Find out more about different roles available at Aegon and Transamerica Globally.
You are about to leave the audited section of Aegon’s 2016 Review
Select your preferred country and language
Select a country and language combination to change the content on the Careers section at *********
Global | English
Nederland | Nederlands
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78147 →