.Net Web Developer
– About Us
– Send Me Job Alerts
– Submit Resume
– Interactive Job Map
– Poll & Survey
.Net Web Developer
with System One
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: ******
Date Posted: 08/29/2018
System One has an immediate full-time/permanent opening in Melbourne, FL for a .Net Web Developer with 2-6 years of professional experience. This opportunity is going to be with a financial/banking client of ours.
Candidates must have a background in C#/******* Web forms and services.
*At this time we are unable to submit 3rd party/C2C candidates or those who currently require VISA sponsorship.
If interested, please email Matt McDill, Senior Recruiter, at *************************.
– Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other related field, or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
– 3-5 years of software analysis, design, development, testing, debugging, integration, deployment, support and documentation of ******* based content management systems following the software development lifecycle, or combination of applicable experience, education, and training which provides the knowledge and skills needed to perform job duties.
– Extensive experience with backend development of ******* content management systems is required.). Applies strong knowledge of web security best practices and web performance testing using industry tools and methodologies.
– Demonstrates knowledge and skills in moderately complex design, implementation, deployment, testing and support of web sites and applications, including design and development of web technologies in an integrated team of multiple vendors / contractors.
– Ability to facilitate the software development lifecycle through requirements analysis, design reviews, code reviews, and engaging in technical exchange meetings and writing technical documentation.
Web Developer Duties & Responsibilities
– Designs, develops, tests, and integrates external web functionality, services, and sites through web content management system, including maintenance, upgrades, and troubleshooting in order to fulfill business needs. Determines level of effort scheduling of various web based software projects using current and proven software engineering methodologies. Provides technical support for staff web content management system functionality.
– Confers with vendors, information technology, marketing, users, and department managers to determine requirements for new or modified web projects. Tests configurations for usability and proper function, including cross-browser functional capability. Develops web security safeguards and technologies.
– Coordinates vendor efforts for integrating commercial applications with existing infrastructure. Works with vendors as appropriate to resolve issues, maintain systems, and schedule upgrades.
– Provides for the documentation of web projects including writing and maintaining business requirements, design, test, and integration documents. Provides for documentation of user instructions when required in an effort to facilitate user understanding and describe methods and procedures used.
– Coordinates outages with users and IT department due to maintenance, upgrades and problems. Communicates with IT for coordinating projects and support of web applications and systems.
– Consistently meets assigned project deadlines and goals while ensuring systems support expectations are maintained.
– Furthers knowledge of current developments in area of technical expertise through continued education, training and personal development. Conducts research and testing of emerging technologies.
– Provide after-hours support periodically as scheduled to perform web site maintenance, upgrades, patches, and deployment. Render assistance to answer web systems related questions and resolve problems.
– May provide over the phone or classroom training on the use of company software applications to end-users. May develop training materials, such as exercises and visual displays.
– Consistently demonstrates a courteous, tactful and professional approach in dealing with members of team and internal customers in accordance with established customer service standards.
– Consistently demonstrates self-motivation and independent problem solving skills, requiring only minimal direct supervision, in order to maximize individual productivity and efficiency and attain member satisfaction. Proposes enhancements to work methods or procedures in order to improve process efficiency and/or the quality of results.
with System One
All BrandsSystem OneCM AccessMOUNTAINJoul
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.