Equus Software, a rapidly growing technology company, needs passionate web developers for the AssignmentPro software product development team in Denver, Colorado. We are looking for developers who love using their honed programming skills to solve hard problems.
Equus is a leader in state-of-the-art technology solutions for corporate workforce mobility. Our products are used by over 500 corporations, including many of the Fortune 100. Our experienced staff provides our customers with the best software, services, and support available (****************).
You will work on a small agile development team, collaborating with business analysts, designers, architects, subject matter experts, quality assurance analysts, and sometimes clients to produce a steady stream of new and useful features for our end users. Every release has new and interesting problems to solve.
*No sponsorships available.
* BS or MS in Computer Science or a related discipline that covers in depth: logic & principles, data structures, algorithms, and software architecture (or equivalent years of experience)
* 2+ years of web development experience
* 2+ years of experience operating in an agile environment (Scrum or Kanban)
* 2+ years experience with ******* and C#.NET or ******
* We have open positions for junior, mid-level and senior-level candidates
* Must have a natural drive and strong communication skills to understand the larger business problems to solve, and a strong ability to communicate technical concerns to non-technical people
* Ideal candidates will have experience providing guidance and leadership for other developers
* Understanding of complex concepts, such as recursion, reflection, multi-threaded processes, memory management
* Ability to code complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, update scripts
* We are looking for a smart programmer who:
* Finds a Way
* Builds creative solutions to unique technical problems
* Gets complex concepts, learns quickly, thinks outside the box
* Loves to improve not just himself/herself, but the team, process, product and user experience
* Enjoys working with a self-organizing development team
* Experience with any of these is a plus:
* Technical leadership
* Test Driven Development using a testing framework like MSTest or NUnit
* Object-oriented design
* Database design
* Code and database performance analysis
* Secure coding practices
* Troubleshooting complex problems
* Visual Studio
* SQL Server Management Studio
* UI design
*We are currently not sponsoring Visas.
What is Equus?
Equus Software is a market leading Software Company specializing in Global Mobility Software. We provide award-winning service to our portfolio of high-profile global clients. Our team is known for providing creative software solutions to solve our clients complex business problems.
Why this is a great position:
* Great salary and benefits Highly competitive salaries, great bonuses for great contributors. We get enterprise-class benefits through TriNet.
* Great location In the heart of LoDo Denver, with over 300 days of sun a year and access to awesome outdoor activities, restaurants and culture
* Great people We only hire the best. That means you’re working with the best.
* Great culture Nice office, relaxed and collaborative atmosphere, casual dress code, free sodas. Birthday celebrations, access to sports and concert events, monthly table-top gaming.
* Software is our business This isnt a department in a larger company. Weve been developing software for 18 years, and were growing fast. Youll be a part of a team that develops software quickly and effectively.
* Effective development processes We follow agile processes (kanban) while keeping focus on 2-month release plans. We also do continuous improvement.
* Always learning something new This is a large application that solves a lot of business problems for a lot of clients. Youll develop a wide variety of skills, and youll probably become a subject matter expert in your first year.
* Fostering innovation Take advantage of Innovation Day with every release. Play with whatever technology you want, learn what you want, try out something new, and present it to the company the next day. Many innovations have made it into our products.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/76328 →