* 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients most complex requirements.
* Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
* Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
* Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
* Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
* Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
* Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
* Eagerness to mentor junior staff
New York, McLean, Charlotte, Chicago, Stamford, Boston, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Parsippany, Tampa, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Detroit, Minneapolis, … other major metropolitan cities will also be considered.
* Travel M-TH for consulting roles
* Full Time/ Direct Hire role
* Bachelors degree
Best in the class
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59702 →