Window Nation is searching for a Network Systems Administrator to be responsible for the managing and maintaining all IT hardware and software over multiple locations. The just-right candidate will use their enthusiasm and eagerness to work with all facets of the company to identify, update, and manage all IT needs.
Primary Job Functions
* Provide helpdesk support to multiple locations, utilizing a ticketing system to resolve problems in a timely manner
* Manage Office 365 licensing for all employees, tracking all hires and terminations
* Modify configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for local workstations
* Utilize and maintain helpdesk tracking software
* Troubleshooting all TCP/IP network issues
* Identifying and managing all antivirus solutions
* Configuring and deploying network routers, switches, wireless access points, and firewalls
* Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software
* Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
* Assign users and computer to proper groups in Active Directory
* Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as needed
_Education and Experience_
* 2-year degree or minimum of 5 years’ related experience, or any combination thereof
* Ability to effectively present information to customers and employees of the organization in one-on-one, small, and large group settings.
* Extensive experience in the following:
* Windows XP/7/8/10 installation, support, and troubleshooting
* Windows Server support, and administration (2003/2008/2012)
* Windows Active Directory support and administration
* Microsoft Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013 Administration
* Managing Office 365 accounts
* ************** support and troubleshooting
* Must be able to move or lift up to 50lbs
* Commitment to personal and professional standards of excellence
_All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual’s race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law._
Above average compensation and a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, and 401k
Company provided laptop and cell phone
Ongoing management training is provided
Exceptional reputation in the industry Over 10,000 positive online reviews and 96 percent of their customers say they would recommend Window Nation. They are also known for giving back in the community.
Award winning In 2015, Window and Door named them "Dealer of the Year." They were also named one of the Top Dealers in USA by DWM Magazine, one of the top window retailers in the U.S. by Remodeling Magazine and Qualified Remodeler, and are a five-time Angies Super Service Award Winner. Most recently the company was awarded the Corporate Culture Award by Smart CEO for fostering a creative, collaborative workplace culture to enhance performance and sustain a competitive advantage.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78763 →