McGuff is a family of health care companies consisting of a medical products distribution company, compounding pharmacy and a FDA approved sterile drug manufacturing company. We provide FDA approved drugs, compounded preparations and medical devices to health care facilities world-wide. We have been established for 35 years and have experienced substantial growth over the past 5 years.
The McGuff Company is currently looking for a Network Administrator to join our team. This position will assist the team in providing server and network support.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
– A BS degree in Computer Science and/or 3 to 5 years equivalent experience.
– Experience installing, monitoring, maintaining, and troubleshooting data network systems
– Experience monitoring, maintaining, and administering Microsoft Server, Exchange, SQL Server databases, VPN, webservers (IIS), and firewalls
– Strong experience with troubleshooting hardware (including thin clients, PCs, printers, servers, etc.) onsite and remotely.
– Knowledge of managing virtual machines on VMware ESX and Hyper V.
– An understanding of IT security and best practices.
– Has knowledge of backup systems and policies
– Ability to deploy, manage, and support Servers (Dell PowerEdge)
– A passion for information technology
These skills are a plus:
– Experience with e-commerce, scripting, Web Services, etc. is a plus.
– Should also have experience with LAN/WAN and network design.
– Experience with managing PBX phone systems such as Mitel or Shoretel VoIP.
Summary of Responsibilities
– Identify, troubleshoot, and repair network and computer system problems.
– QA testing including validation testing for computerized systems.
– Collaborate on opportunities for improvement and issues with team members and management.
– Assist in the IT team with development and production of internal business applications and web sites, as needed
– Highly motivated, organized, strong work ethics, attention to detail and able to work effectively in a team environment with minimum supervision
– Good organizational abilities, oral communications and interpersonal skills to effectively work with senior management
– Able to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities while producing high quality work within deadlines
– Ability to take ideas from multiple sources and form a cohesive, compelling, creative result
– Proven ability to solve problems independently, effectively self-prioritize goals/tasks, and maintain focus in a fast changing, multi-faceted environment
– Contribute to the hard working but friendly and fun office environment
– Willing to be on call 24×7 to restore network capability if lost. (Required)
– Security clearance may be required. You must be able to pass credit checks, criminal background checks and drug tests.
Our commitment to excellence in providing the highest level of consistent, reliable customer service, support and satisfaction is both our mission and trademark within the industry. Our long history of success and excellence is due solely to our talented and dedicated team!
GENERAL INFORMATION, BENEFITS AND SALARY
Immediate opening, full time, 8am to 5pm (semi-flexible hours)
Office location just South of the Harbor/MacArthur intersection near the 405 freeway.
Business-casual work environment
Office hours, Monday – Friday 7:00am to 5:30pm
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive benefits package includes:
– Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
– Medical and dental insurance that are 100% paid by company for employee
– 401(k) plan with company match
– Annual performance based reviews
– Resources for professional development
Salary offered will be based on years of experience and development capabilities.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume, along with:
– Previous employment references
– Interviews are currently taking place. !
Apply to: [Click Here to Email Your Resum]
No Phone Calls, No Agencies. LOCAL candidates and principals only.
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
McGuff Company, Inc
A distributor of more than 4,000 products including; oral and injectable pharmaceuticals, medical devices, IV solutions, IV therapy, exam room supplies and physician office supplies. Products for the general public include bandages, dressings, personal protection, and vitamins. We offer nation-wide and international delivery. Contact Info
– 3524 West Lake Center Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92704
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/126863 →