Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client is looking for a Network Administrator to set up, configure, and support internal or external networks. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining all systems, applications, security, and network configurations. Responsible for troubleshooting network performance issues and creating and maintaining a disaster recovery plan. Also responsible for recommending upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment. You will Provide technical support and guidance to users. Interested? If so, please provide us with an updated version of your resume. Accepting W2 and Corp-to-Corp applications.
– 2+ years Network Admin experience
– Sets up, configures, and supports internal or external networks
– Develops and maintains all systems, applications, security, and network configurations
– Troubleshoots network performance issues and creates and maintains a disaster recovery plan
– Recommends upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment
– Provides technical support and guidance to users
– May require a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 2 years or equivalent experience in the field or in a related area
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED – $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime : straight time
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79329 →