ThreatConnect arms organizations with a powerful defense against cyber threats and the confidence to make strategic business decisions. Founded in 2011, ThreatConnect (then called CyberSquared) started servicing government agencies on specialized cybersecurity contracts while building its platform. Officially launched in 2013, the ThreatConnect Platform has grown to more than 20,000 users worldwide. Today, ThreatConnect provides a suite of products designed to meet the threat intelligence aggregation, analysis and automation needs of security teams at any maturity level – built on the industry’s only intelligence-driven, extensible security platform. Whether you want to work on building a world-class security platform or as a member of the services team, you will enjoy a career that truly makes an impact. For more information on the benefits of working at ThreatConnect, visit ***************************** [**********************************************************************
Network and Systems Specialist – building, deploying, upgrading and maintaining Windows 2008/2012 servers on multiple virtual and physical servers. Primary responsibility for Exchange and HBSS. Includes supporting multiple applications and services, providing tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution, and integrating technologies using VMWare ESXi, NetApp SANs, Cisco UCS and HP servers.
– Exchange Primary Admin
– HBSS Primary Admin
– Windows server 2008/2012 configuration and administration
– Domain and LAN administration
– Active Directory administration, GPO configuration and troubleshooting
Share and NTFS permission configuration and DFS deployments
– Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, SQL administration, Exchange, Lync, SharePoint, SCCM and file server migrations
– Understanding of host network teaming
– Understanding of NAS and SAN protocols such as NFS, CIFS, iSCSI, and FCP
– Monitoring and tracking trouble tickets and change requests to ensure high quality customer service.
– Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
– DoD 8570 Compliant
– HP and Cisco server hardware and blades, including, their associated interconnects (SAS, FC, TCP/IP).
– VMware design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience in clusters larger than 6 nodes
– NetApp FAS design, configuration, administration and troubleshooting experience with 7-mode and cDOT
– Cisco UCS configuration, and troubleshooting experience
– Monitoring system resource usage and ensuring adequate resources using common industry tools
– Experience maintaining Configuration Management systems and package deployment
– Installation and configuration of MS SQL server
– Experience applying STIGs and enforcing DoD compliance
– Ability to create PowerShell script to automate redundant tasks
– Experience with Splunk
– Ability to work with limited guidance and as part of a team
– Microsoft and/or NetApp certified
– Understanding of PowerShell and PowerCLI commands and scripting
– Configuring and maintaining WSUS and/or SCCM server
We work hard to reward our employees for their hard work. We offer a competitive benefits package with comprehensive insurance coverage, paid time off, and unique perks designed to help you meet your financial and personal goals.
We are committed to offering an employment experience and benefits package that enables you and your family to grow with us and to share in our success. We love to recognize our employees who have gone above and beyond, and offer incentives like quarterly awards, an employee bonus and referral program, and team-building outings.
Full-time employees are eligible for health coverage effective from the first of the next month hired. The premiums are at no cost to the employee. We pay your premiums for individuals and families!
– Medical coverage
– Prescription drug coverage
– Dental coverage
– Vision coverage
– Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
– Company-paid life insurance and AD&D coverage
401K retirement savings plan with company matching program of up to 6%.
Cell phone reimbursement
– 10 Paid Federal Holidays
– Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) for vacation/sick time and holidays. 15 days (3 weeks) for new employees with the ability to accrue up to 25 days (5 weeks)
– Birthday day off
– Employee recognition program with quarterly awards
– Employee referral program of up to $5,000 per full-time hired referral
– Education Reimbursement program up to $5,250 for job-related college courses and professional training
– Company-provided refreshments at our Headquarters
– Quarterly events with your geographic team
– Annual company party
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56183 →