Founded in 2008 and headquartered in St. Louis, MO, with offices Dallas, Kansas Ciy, Chicago, Atlanta and the Washington, D.C. area, Integra Advanced Technology Services LLC, provides support for our clients in data transport services and project management through process and technology. Integra provides committed service within the federal as well as the commercial telecommunications industries. Integra is an SBA 8(a) Certified Disadvantaged Business and is ISO 9001 Certified.
Tasks: The Network Engineer will work with the engineering team Lead to support special projects including network equipment refresh, new site deployments, and new service offering rollout. In this role, the Network Engineer will provide backup support as needed, in support of emerging requirements. Other responsibilities include:
* design, plan, establish, and optimize networks and enterprise network architecture
* develop network infrastructures and make recommendations on systems enhancements for optimization
* lead and supervise teams
* provide technical assessment of requirements and definition from conception through implementation
* train and mentor other engineers
* design and validate link performance, quality and reliability
* use measuring and diagnostic tools to test and adjust equipment
* create manuals and support documentation
* optimize existing network by adjusting network parameters, adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
* Must have a DoD 8140 (Formerly 8570) certification IAT-I,
* Must have a Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) or equivalent
* Expert level experience in LAN technologies (switches, routers, wireless and firewalls) including centralized monitoring and management in large-scale, high availability environments
* Expert level experience large scale LAN/WAN switching environments.
* Expert level in TCP/IP fundamentals.
* Expert level experience with Routing. Network survey/deployment/support experience required.
* Experience in physical infrastructure required.
* Experience as a Project lead / Manager Level.
* High level of organizational skills.
* Working knowledge of computer hardware/software fundamentals, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Visio.
* Knowledge of Cisco, Brocade and Juniper products preferred.
* A minimum of 13 years of experience in network communications industry is required.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, PTO, 401k
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/55639 →