Koniag Information Security Services (KSS)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Koniag Information Security Services
Koniag Information Security Services is hiring a Network Engineer to
work at our customer site in Adelphi, Maryland.
We offer competitive compensation and an extraordinary benefits
package including health, dental and vision insurance, 401K with
company matching, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, three
weeks paid time off, and more.
Qualified applicants must be a U.S. CITIZEN and able to obtain and
maintain SECRET security clearance. A TOP SECRET security clearance is
Responsibilities & Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Provide planning, design, implementation and support of LANs and
WANs using technologies appropriate for the organization.
* Obtain requirements, analyze options, and create solutions for
multiple organizational projects concurrently.
* Upgrade and optimize existing networks and networking hardware and
* Troubleshoot issues and perform root cause analysis.
* Perform performance monitoring and provide recommendations for
* Provides support for implementing, and enforcing information
systems security policies, standards, and methodologies.
* Review security solutions to ensure they meet security
implementation requirements for processing classified information.
* Review, draft, and update Information Assurance (IA)
Education, Experience & Skills:
* Minimum SECRET security clearance; Current TOP SECRET clearance
with SSBI preferred.
* BS Degree in Computer Science, or other applicable technical
* Military experience preferred but not required.
* Four (4) + years of experience as a network engineer.
* Cisco Certifications preferred.
* Top Secret clearance with SSBI. SCI eligibility is preferred
* Experience with Windows Servers Platform
* Experience with Active Directory
* Experience with MS Exchange 2013 Server
* Experience with Cisco Dynamic Link Exchange Protocol (DLEP)
* Experience in MS HyperV Administration
* Experience with Citrix XenServer/Desktop
* Experience with Client/Cisco Switches
* Experience with Anti-Virus Applications
* Experience with Solarwinds and other network monitoring tools
Working Environment & Conditions
This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office
position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The
incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and
arms; talk and hear. The work load may require the incumbent to sit
for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do
simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The
incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific
vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not
discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color,
religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity
(except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification),
national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital
status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We
are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related
to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges,
terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you
require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our
website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at
************************* or by calling ************ to request
A U.S. CITIZEN AND ABLE TO OBTAIN AND MAINTAIN A TOP SECRET CLEARANCE
About our Company
Offering innovative and cutting edge IT solutions, Koniag Information
Security Services is uniquely positioned in the federal marketplace.
An ANC 8(a)-certified program combined with the full corporate support
of Koniag Inc.’s Government Services Sector, KSS is backed by a full
range of industry partners. Innovative technology, highly qualified
professionals and proven processes are the hallmarks of KSS. We pride
ourselves on delivering exceptional service to our clients and
maintaining a supportive environment for team members and partners.
Our Equal Opportunity Policy
EOE Minorities/Female/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder
Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79176 →