Carrier-grade network and security architecture and design.
Experienced in Implementation and ongoing operations of both network, security, and application delivery technologies.
Customer Support in the areas of implementation, change management, incident response and security forensics.
Ability to quickly analyze and assess issues and collaborate in real time with clients, vendors, and internal staff to resolve them.
Disciplined to follow policies and procedures as well as contributing to improve on them.
We are seeking highly experienced, highly hands-on network and security engineers for roles that involve implementation, operations, and analytics.
This is a full-time position working in OpaqNetworks Security / Networks Operations Center (S/NOC) which involves:
Implementation of cloud-based network and security architecture
Customer support, including change management and incident response
Security forensics, analysis and reporting
This is a role for those who are passionate about technology and requires commitment, desire, and work ethic.
Top performers will leverage an array of global infrastructure capabilities and functionalities to deliver carrier-grade enterprise solutions in the areas of Networking, Network Performance, Security, Denial-of-Service protection and Application Acceleration among others. This position may also require minor travel to nation-wide or global sites for roll-outs.
If you are energetic, goal oriented, creative, and resourceful with a proven track record in technology architecture, implementation and client support, we would love to talk to you. This is a fast-paced and high-growth environment and your success will be measured by your capabilities and expertise and how you apply them to deliver on exceptional client satisfaction.
* Passionate, trustworthy, team-player, who is positive minded with a can-do attitude and exceptional follow-through
* Articulate and experienced communicator with superb interpersonal, and documentation skills
* Networking 5+ years of experience with strong grasp of concepts as well as hands-on experience in networking and network technologies including Switches (L2), Routers / Routing (IP) / Routing Protocols (OSPF, BGP) and Internet-based network operations.
* Network Security 5+ years of experience with strong grasp of concepts along with hands-on experience in security including, access and application control, threat management (vulnerabilities, malware, APTs, botnets), understanding of various security and risk models, site and content categorization and SSL encrypt/decrypt functions.
* Carrier / ISP Routing Experience in building and managing large-scale BGP environments, Autonomous Systems, Route Arbitration, and Peering would be a plus.
* Application Delivery In-depth conceptual and hands-on understanding of availability technologies such as Load-Balancing, Denial-of-Service mitigation and prevention methodologies.
* Troubleshooting Superb troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis capabilities
* Procedures & Documentation Capability to document well as well as follow policies and procedures in day-to-day operations of security and networks operations.
Health, Dental, Vision,
About OPAQ Networks
OPAQ Networks breaks the traditional security mold with its cloud based service that empowers organizations to simplify, centralize, and secure their networks. OPAQ Networks management platform integrates networking and security in a way that reduces complexity and costs, tightens security control, and establishes a truly agile infrastructure that allows them to more easily keep ahead of emerging threats and instantly adapt to business and regulatory requirements. Based in Northern Virginia, OPAQ Networks is a privately held company that has earned the trust of reputable brands.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59549 →