Oracle Database Administrator
Ref No.: 18-40104
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Position: Oracle Database Administrator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
8+ years experience in database administration
– Strong analytical skills
– Solid understanding of physical database design and online production support requirements.
– Ability to project plan, co-ordinate and carry to completion database initiatives, with solid interpersonal organizational and people communication skills, as well as solid writing and oral communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
– Strong problem determination and resolution skills.
– Ability to prepare, present oral and written reports, presentations, and recommendations and to perform necessary research or investigations
– Ability to accept high level assignments and work with limited supervision and guidance
– Excellent work history and attendance record
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to work in fast paced environment
Oracle RAC experienced DBA Expert level experience in Oracle RAC on Linux & extended cluster environments Implementation, configuration of Oracle 11g R2 RAC setup Data refresh between different environments Defining Database backup and recovery strategies End to end of monitoring for availability, performance and warnings Access creation, modification and roster review Applying Patches Executing DDL changes Capacity planning and forecasting Query tuning and optimization. Load testing support and analysis. Vendor interactions24x7 production support
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.