We are currently seeking a PHP Developer to joint our team.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in PHP, MySQL and have the necessary skills to impact the organizations new application development.
This unique opportunity is ideal for PHP Developers with 4-8 years of experience.
* Work in a team and have the willingness to operate several projects at once
* Possess the drive to approach problems and solve them with creative solutions
* Exhibit a high level of communication skills to complete tasks on deadine
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of taking concept/vision through to the architecture and technical requirements and completing with the appropriate technical code
* Perform application development and GUI design between web systems and application
* Document and perform quality assurance testing on all development
* Enhance the companys internal and client facing web portals
* Audit, evaluate and refactor existing legacy code
* Participate in a fast-paced agile software development lifecycle
* Show ability to give and receive feedback in a positive, constructive manner
* B.S. in Computer Science/MIS or work experience equivalent
* Minimum 3+ years experience in PHP Programming with MySQL Database
* DNS and network permissions
* Experience utilizing creative programming for complex workflow applications
* Experience with version control software (Git, Subversion, etc.)
* Ability to execute and manage technical requirements and specs
* A background in Web Services is a plus
* Experience with API development
Our company offers a unique opportunity to grow with an organization that is in an extremely strong growth period. We are an equal opportunity employer and abide by applicable employment laws and regulations. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or status as a parent.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/73139 →