The Big Willow is radically improving how sellers find buyers.
Would you like working at The Big Willow? Answer that by peering inside our DNA (some people call it core values):
* Be ambitious and audacious
* Value intelligence, curiosity, and candor
* Constantly innovate to drive value
* Treat colleagues with respect
The Big Willow gives our customers the power to discover Buyer Intent in billions of daily web interactions. Buyer Intent Data arms them to proactively FIND buyers across more than 20,000 B2B websites, ENGAGE them with relevant offers at the right step in the Buying Journey, and CONVERT them faster, more efficiently, and more effectively.
Simply put, the Big Willow System expands your ability to put the right offers in front of the right decision makers early in the Buying Journey often before accounts are public with their buying intentions.
Our proprietary system analyzes both known accounts and discovers previously unknown prospects to deliver Intent Qualified Opportunities based on in-category content consumption across the web.
The Big Willow proactively utilizes Device + IP data to create unique identifiers and tracks trends in Buyer Intent signals as deals progress. This advanced insight into the Buying Journey optimizes the efficiency of your marketing and sales investment and enables precise segmentation and messaging.
* Highly Intelligent – theres just no substitute for smarts
* Sense of urgency – being smart is great, but we also want people who get things done
* Integrity – in all that you do. We put a lot of responsibility on our engineers, and in turn seek the integrity and candor to justify that trust
* Excellent academic background
* A burning desire to work with other driven, innovative people
* Ability to architect products, develop implementation specs, and be the technical lead for engineering team
* Minimum of ten years of full-time work experience and bachelors or masters in computer science or computer engineering.
* Strong grasp of CS and programming fundamentals. Skilled in C/C++/SQL (but most important is the ability to learn the next new programming paradigm)
* Bash and Shell scripting (Perl and Python)
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills (kind of goes without saying, but were saying it anyway)
* Strong grasp of architecture/design principles/object design/machine learning algorithms/data mining
* Experience in building large-scale SaaS product/cloud service
* Experience in short release cycles (Agile)
* Strong skills in Cloud technologies (Amazon EC2 / Google GCE)
Nice to have qualifications:
* Familiarity with automation frameworks (Saltstack/Fabric/Puppet)
* Expertise in data mining, text mining, and search technology
* Familiarity with Apache Spark and Hadoop
The Big Willow is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/52852 →