Client provides security intelligence and management solutions to help organizations of any size protect their most valuable information. The Client’s Security Intelligence Platform uniquely combines a data lake for unlimited data collection at a predictable price, machine learning for advanced analytics, and automated incident response into an integrated set of products. The result is the first modern security intelligence solution that delivers where legacy security information and event management (SIEM) vendors have failed.
Client is looking for a Professional Services Engineer to join its team to deploy our line of security products at leading global companies across the globe. The incumbent will work with cutting-edge technology and tackle complex technical and business problems while gaining exposure to a wide range of industries.
- Successfully collaborate with customers and Client team members to carry out implementations and enhancements
- Participate in all implementation designs, setups, and review processes to ensure success
- Build long-standing customer relationships at various levels
- Collaborate with client teams in resolving technical/system related inquiries
- Engage in new product launches and other cross-functional initiatives with Engineering and Marketing
- BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required
- Experience with a SIEM or Log Management System is highly desired
- Linux Command Line proficiency
- Understands complex problems easily coupled with being a fast learner and great problem-solver
- Loves technical problem-solving and is passionate about learning and stretching oneself
- Have fantastic attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking capabilities
- Solid client facing personality
- Programming languages and scripting skills are an advantage
- Exceptional problem solving skills and analytical mind set
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proximity to a major airline hub and willingness to travel (up to 75%). If not traveling, will be working remotely.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/135700 →