Job TitleProgram / Project Manager – III – ID:30213
Job SkillsClarity, Jira , Confluence
LocationTemple Terrace, FL
Our client, a Fortune 50, global telecommunications company is looking for Project Manager to join their team for a 10+ month contract. If you feel this position matches your experience and availability, please email your updated RESUME with a DAYTIME CONTACT
Location : Temple Terrace, FL
Duration : 10+ months
Join our Information Technology team as a SCRUM Master. You will work on new technologies and lead implementation of major corporate initiatives. In this critical role, you will regularly lead SCRUM teams one or more large projects, performing typical SCRUM Master functions, maintaining SPRINT cadence, team cohesion, impediment removal, sizing, training and scheduling & execution. You will have independent accountability to execute complex business projects from inception to delivery, work with minimal technical or administrative supervision. You will have high degree of business ownership to verify process, quality and business benefits.
SCRUM Master Certification is required, with ability to adapt methodology to Verizon processes. Management of high velocity programs on tight timelines across a broad range of responsibilities covering business requirement definition, sprint planning & delivery, along with understanding of new technology network components and infrastructure expected.
You will plan, forecast, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects you are working. You will work with management and multiple groups (business & IT) to ensure the scope and direction of each project is clearly defined and remains on schedule. You will also assist with various program reporting needs.
– Lead the planning and implementation of cross-functional, technical projects
– Set up and manage projects using JIRA / Confluence and Clarity
– Lead the definition of project scope and deliverables across teams
– Develop and maintain detailed schedules, work plans and resource maps
– Manage multiple large projects simultaneously working with each business leader
– Provide clear but thorough verbal and written communications to stakeholders at all levels
– Proactively identify, manage and resolve issues and risks
– Ensure project stakeholders and management are kept appropriately informed of project status and that there is sufficient record of meetings and decisions.
Required Education, Certification, Skills & Experience
– A Bachelor’s degree
– SCRUM Master Certification
– Five or more years of experience working in an IT organization as a SCRUM Master or Product Owner
– Experience with leading IT projects, resolving risks and driving on-time delivery of high-value software functions.
– Experience as SCRUM Master / Product Owner with understanding of writing good user story requirements and leading SCRUM Teams
– Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and follow through on action items and assignments
– Experience as a Change Agent and with identifying opportunity and finding untraditional ways to grow the business, streamline workflow and reduce order interval.
– Five or more years of leading large work groups/programs in support of strategic goals, managing the implementation and delivery of program objectives
– Ability to manage multiple programs and program objectives simultaneously
– Can work autonomously, with minimal direct management guidance, understanding goals and objectives of the program. Should be able to receive broad guidance and deliver program results.
– Ability to work through complex business requirements, review, weigh and decide on the most efficient solution, willingness to make decisions through good judgment, leading to high quality deliverables
– Ability to analyze situations and develop/drive resolutions to complex problems quickly. Exercise judgment in selecting the right path based on the evaluation criteria
– Team building/relationship building strength
– Proven ability to effectively communicate and present materials to senior business leaders
– Proficiency with creating Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel documents.
– JIRA & Confluence Proficiency
– Good to excellent technical knowledge of the network and platforms, Engineering OSS systems and Engineering processes; curiosity and willingness to learn those related to each program assigned
Education / Experience
Bachelors Degree (or equiv.) *
Needs Analysis and Design
Requirements Gathering *
Microsoft Office *
Who is Calance?
Calance is a global IT company with operations in the United States, Canada and India. Over the years, Calance has grown organically and has acquired numerous successful IT Services firms along the way. As a result, the company today is a mix of diverse cultures, talents and expertise that collaborate globally to bring our best capabilities and thinking to clients. Calance also offers benefits which includes Medical, Dental, Vision care and 401K.
Calance (Formerly Partners Consulting) provides IT design, implementation, operation and talent services for enterprise customers enabling transformations to new technologies such as cloud and mobile. With over 600 staff and 10 offices worldwide, we support the full life-cycle of IT services. Local offices can be found in Texas, California, Washington and Georgia. Formed following the merger of Calance and Partners Consulting, this single global company offers.
IT Service Management – including hosting and managed services Infrastructure Transformation – including data center consolidation Cloud Services – including AWS based hosting and management
Talent services – including global talent sourcing. .
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79134 →