‘ at the bottom of the page.
edit this text
Job Description :: PA – Programmer/Analyst
Job Title: Programmer/Analyst
Reports to: Operations Manager
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Monday through Friday)
Job Summary: The candidate will meet software requirements by developing and maintaining applications and databases in an international, multi-site, multi-system environment. The candidate must be open to minimal international and domestic travel.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Code, test and debug existing and new applications.
– Manage software releases.
– Assist in the design of applications.
– Communicate well orally and through written reports.
– Create and modify documentation
– Maintain and troubleshoot existing systems
– Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
– Analyze management and operational problems in terms of management information and concepts and make suggestions for improvements.
– Training others on new systems or policy to improve current systems.
– Other duties as required.
– Strong SQL skills a must.
– Proficient knowledge of Visual Basic and C#.
– Knowledge of MS Office integration, Office 365, VBA, SSRS, Fourth Shift, and Epicor a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Multi-cultural skills, Chinese fluency a plus
– Ability to work independently and prioritize workflows
Education and Experience:
– Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field.
– 2+ years of experience or equivalent experience.
Codonics is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran
Add to my Job Cart
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.