The Boeing Company
Ridley Park Pennsylvania United States
The Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) organization is seeking an experienced programmer/analyst to join the V-22 Failure Reporting and Corrective Action System (FRACAS) Component Assessment Reliability Tracking System (CARTS) Development Team. The team is searching for a developer with a can-do attitude to assist in the maintenance, health and optimization of engineering systems which track, monitor, report, and statistically model design changes. Candidate will engage with Reliability & Maintainability (R & M) Engineering teams to develop and enhance tools such as Predictions, Allocations, Failure Review, Corrective Action, Statistical Modeling, and Engineering Investigations. Additionally, candidate can expect to engage in initiatives to streamline inefficiencies through the use of automation and assist in analyses of application performance and architecture.
Job Specific Tasks include (but are not limited to):
– Write and compile code and construct database objects based on customer requirements
– Modify or upgrade application to maintain functionality
– Assist with various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture
– Monitor and maintain consistency and integrity of architecture, software compatibility, and application security
– Support Customer reviews to define system requirements, and integrate technical parameters
– Reviews system performance to identify and recommends improvements
– Assist integration of new technologies to support evolving business requirements
General Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
– Apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to assist with analyses, design, development and verification of application and system solutions
– Assist with analyses to evaluate customer/operational needs to define system requirements
– Assist with various analyses to optimize total system of systems and/or system architecture.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills & Experience):
– Experience with Classic ASP, AJAX, JQuery, BootStrap, HTML/CSS.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
– Cloud Engineering/Administration
– DBA Experience
– Experience in Agile Development
– Experience with military aviation environment
– Experience with applied mathematics
– Experience with data science techniques and methodologies
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.