Work in a team environment to design, build, implement, and support software applications for entire organization.
- Build and modify software applications to support the business and partner/client businesses as they relate to Trans Ova.
- Evaluate user requests for new or modified programs.
- Consult with users concerning user requests to determine feasibility and benefits of requests.
- Work with users to define requests and build solutions.
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients, and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Recommends and implements new systems to current technology.
- Provide reporting and data analysis needs.
- Leads projects.
- Assist in supporting all business users with technical issues as needed. (Including, but not limited to PC’s, Network, Servers, Email, Phone, Cell Phones).
- Represents the IT function at customer review meeting when appropriate.
- Work with supervisor to develop an annual budget, providing justification when needed.
- Follows Trans Ova’s policies and procedures.
- Maintains a professional image reflective of Trans Ova’s industry position.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three (2) years experience within Information Technology preferred.
- Experience with data reporting, and implementing effective and innovative software development.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Understanding of general business, agriculture.
Employment contingent on a post-offer, pre-employment background check & drug screen.
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.