Customer Experience is all we do.
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TTEC (formerly TeleTech) helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement.
What we are looking for:
Experience using programming languages to manipulate large amounts of data. The primary responsibility of this role is to analyze large datasets to answer business questions by generating reports.
This role will play a prominent role in the analysis, creation of report and visualization of data (both structured and unstructured) using commercially available tools.
What you’ll be doing:
– Project management responsibilities, including client communication, internal team management, scheduling and the packaging and presentation of deliverables
– Document business and functional requirements for dashboards and unstructured data analytics
– Serve as the end to end single point of contact for structured/unstructured data manipulation, analyses and visualization
– Configure user authentication and role based access in tools as needed
– Ensure that client deliverables are produced on-time and error-free
– Collaborate & communicate effectively with internal/partner project managers & technical liaisons, as well as customer business sponsors.
– Participation in product training, demos as needed
– Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast paced environment is a must.
– Occasional travel
What you’ll bring to us:
– 4 years of professional experience working with large-scale relational databases, and ability to manipulate/ analyze / maintain relational databases
– Capability to execute complete analysis process from data extraction / manipulation through QC, report and delivery of data and reports
– Able to program in SAS
– In depth knowledge of one or more of the following: SQL, R, Python, Unix Scripting, Tableau, Power BI or other BI tools
– Aptitude in Microsoft Excel
– Strong attention to detail
– Good communication skills in English.
– Comfortable working in team-oriented, deadline driven environment
– Experience in following areas a plus
– Knowledge in Hadoop ecosystem or HiveQL
– Ability to write Pig Latin scripts
– Knowledge of statistical concepts
– Business, economics, or quantitative methods background
Who We Are:
TTEC (formerly TeleTech) is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Job Reference #: 0246M
Date Posted: 5/14/2018
Recruiter and Available Location Information
8123 S Hardy Drive, Tempe, AZ 85284
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.