NOTE: LOCAL CANDIDATES TO THE LITTLE ROCK AREA ONLY. US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B, F1 OR EAD CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME. DIRECT-HIRE FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY, NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE.
WHO ARE WE?
As an international global leader that facilitates the movement of payments around the world, we provide secure electronic financial transaction solutions; and have received notable industry accolades for our financial success and business innovations.
With three primary business segments and local operations in 55 countries, we employ approximately 5,600 professionals worldwide.
WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT?
Were growing and are looking for smart, dynamic C++/Java programmer analysts who enjoy tackling new projects, imagined or already in flight!
If youve worked on a complex programming project where you wrote a lot of code, learned a ton and loved it, we have lots of projects imagined or already in flight where you can make an impact and can have a chance to learn and grow. A career with us can offer you access to some of the most exciting and dynamic challenges of your lifetime!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM?
* You have a passion for writing solid, clean code in C++ and Java
* A fast-paced, high-energy, fun and positive team is something that you want to be a part of
* You love building great products, and getting things done
WHAT WILL I DO?
On any given day, youll be immersed in:
* Coding, testing, software analysis and implementation of enterprise C++ and Java software financial application solutions with your peers and other technology teams.
* Researching assignments, documenting all changes and enhancements while adhering to the programming standards and other policies and procedures in place
* Modifying existing programs to resolve problems or add functionality
* Assisting with issue tracking and resolution and performing testing
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE REQUIRED?
* At least 2 years of experience as a software developer using C++ and Java
* Some knowledge of relational databases (SQL or MySQL) is welcome
* Youll need to be super organized, love working on a collaborative team, have a keen eye for detail (nothing slips through the cracks with you) and manage priorities and deadlines effortlessly
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding communication skills and ability to work independently without significant supervision
* 4-year degree with a technology slant preferred but well entertain someone without a technical degree if experience and skills are there
SALARY: UP TO $85K (DOE)
_* A COMPLETE BACKGROUND SEARCH TO INCLUDE A CONSUMER REPORT CHECK WILL BE CONDUCTED AS PART OF THE PROCESS OF CONSIDERING YOUR CANDIDACY AS AN EMPLOYEE._
_* US CITIZENS AND GREEN CARD HOLDERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY. WE ARE UNABLE TO SPONSOR H1B, F1 OR EAD CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME._
_* DIRECT-HIRE FULL-TIME OPPORTUNITY, NO CONTRACTORS PLEASE._
_* LOCAL CANDIDATES TO THE LITTLE ROCK AREA ONLY._
_ALL WORKS ALTEK, LLC-2017_
_PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE WITHOUT THE EXPRESSED WRITTEN CONSENT OF ALTEK, LLC_
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/78767 →