This position supports the Project Management Office through
analytics, data management, reporting, executive communications and
driving operating processes throughout the project delivery lifecycle.
* Researches, collects and evaluates data necessary to meet project
reporting and evaluation requirements including scope, schedule
* Prepares a variety of reports covering budget status, forecast
reports and other management requirements
* Prepares engaging, informative, and well-organized presentations
* Facilitates meetings with teams across the IT department,
including executive level participants
* Performs in depth analysis of focus areas and provides
recommendations to management
* Partners with Project Managers and Business Relationship Managers
* Works well in a team environment, sharing knowledge and lessons
* Bachelor s degree from accredited university required
* General understanding of IT systems
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word,
PowerPoint and Outlook
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access and SharePoint
* Working knowledge of ServiceNow and Tableau
* Beginning proficiency in Microsoft Project
* Intermediate skills in creating and maintaining process flow
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values
that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths
to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health,
your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from
chronic kidney failure across the nation. About Information
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains
software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of
medical technology. DaVita’s Information Technology Department has
both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our
clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita
IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project
managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more
professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians,
business and physician customers.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.