Wittenberg Weiner Consulting LLC
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting (WWC) is currently recruiting for a Project Analyst in support of the Office of the Comptroller of the Bureau of Consular Affairs. WWC is currently supporting the Comptroller in its role as the coordinator of reimbursable interagency agreements. This position will support the management of Special Issuance Reimbursement process and Economy Act agreements for the Bureau. This position will also support the Strategic Planning portfolio.
* Draft for client review Interagency Agreements (IAAs).
* Submit IAAs to counterparts for review.
* Track and monitor status of all IAAs, including those under review with counterparts and those that have been approved.
* Develop a summary of all IAAs that will allow client leadership to know how IAAs will be managed.
* Schedule IAA negotiation meetings with counterparts.
* Facilitate meetings for IAA negotiations.
* Track meeting attendees and overall schedule of all IAA negotiation meetings.
* Record notes for all IAA meetings, including action items, comments, and any changes, including those agreed-to and those that need higher level approval.
* Draft for review internal Department of State communications on the progress of IAA implementation.
* Review Integrated Country Strategies (ICSs) for consular content and recommend consular input.
* Draft a summary report of all ICS consular content and priorities.
* Review and update the Functional Bureau Strategy and related resource management materials.
* Other duties as assigned by the Interagency Agreements and Reimbursements project lead and the Strategic Planning project lead.
Wittenberg Weiner Consulting, LLC (WWC) is a small, woman-owned business providing management consulting services to U.S. government agencies.
At WWC, our employees are the embodiment of our success as a firm. Our team is comprised of a tenacious group of diverse professionals located across the globe. It includes military veterans and spouses of active duty troops, former federal employees, policy experts, academics, attorneys, and technical and business experts, all of whom share a strong work ethic and the skills to succeed in both collaborative and independent environments. WWC is invested in the long-term success of both our clients and colleagues for the right reasons. Our dedication to putting good government into practice is underpinned by a merit-based culture that measures success by productivity and credibility.
* BA/BS and 8 years of experience, or MA/MS and 3 years of experience.
* Active Secret (or higher) U.S. government Secret security clearance.
* Previous experience in a project or program management role.
* Prior experience setting program goals and monitoring progress toward achieving them strongly preferred.
* Outstanding communication skills, influencing abilities, and client focus.
* Demonstrated proficiency in using all Microsoft Office applications.
* _Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. WWC will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position. _
* MA/MS degree.
* Previous experience working with the Department of State.
WWC offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79275 →