Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Project Delivery Specialist.
Application Management Services in Richmond, Virginia and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally to assist in developing and providing solutions to complex business requirement in Health Care. Assist in providing technology-enabled solutions to address complex Federal regulations, Medicare/Medicaid requirements in Health Care Industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or a foreign equivalent degree in Engineering (any), Information Technology, Computer Information Systems (CIS), or a related field.
- Two years of experience providing IT consulting services to clients in the Health Care industry on behalf of a global consulting company.
Must have two years of experience with:
- Providing Information Technology Solutions to complex health care reforms.
- Working with the client and other IT partners to derive solutions and share the details with the team to address it.
- Designing Mainframe applications, developing codes in Common Business-Oriented Language (COBOL), and creating jobs using PROCs and Job Control Language (JCL).
- Designing the Application Services that reads data in Mainframe and Remote Procedure Calls.
- Providing Architectural design while working on resolving issues, including managing defects.
- Creating Technical/ Business Rules for Data Migration Projects and facilitating the Data Architect to create strategies.
- Creating the Technical Strategies to Migrate the applications from Mainframe to newer Technologies and to modernize the application.
80% travel required.
Deloitte LLP & its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/131358 →