Capella Biosciences, Inc.
Employer Capella Biosciences, Inc.
Location Palo Alto, California
Posted Dec 03, 2017
Discipline Science/R & D, Biotechnology
Required Education Doctorate/PHD/MD
Position Type Full time
You need to sign in or create an account to save
Project Manager Position
Capella Biosciences is an exciting company that leverages data and algorithms to solve hard problems in drug discovery, focusing on oncology and aging. We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated Project Manager to contribute to our projects.
The successful candidate will support project teams through target identification, hit discovery, lead optimization and ultimately drug candidate selection. The candidate is expected to have knowledge in experimental design and a proven track record of project management skills in the drug discovery area. The candidate will work closely with the preclinical research team to ensure programs as well as individual studies are initiated and executed in a timely manner consistent with company policies. Under the guidance of the Chief Scientific Officer, this person will be involved in establishing program timelines and budgets. The Project Manager will also work closely with legal and accounting groups to ensure studies are optimally performed. There will be some amount of hands-on record keeping and archival responsibilities.
– PhD degree required with a minimum of 4 years of pharmaceutical or biotech industry experience
– Good technical and scientific knowledge
– Up to date with the latest assays and experimental models for oncology and aging
– Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
– High organizational skills to maintain study archives and tracking of individual studies and programs
– Ability to work both independently and in a team setting
– Deep experience in working with CROs
– Knowledge of basic principles of pharmacology, pharmacokinetics as applied to drug discovery
– Understanding of drug discovery process and timelines
– Molecular biology and biochemistry skills are highly desirable
– Experience in project management in an industry setting
Please send your CV and a cover letter to *******************
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79114 →