*This position is contingent upon award*
AECOM is seeking an Instructional Systems Designers with management experience to join our team in Virginia. The successful candidate will work with NETC and the Learning Centers in the development and implementation of the follow on effort to Block Learning analysis to include additional Block Learning analysis, conversion to Authoring Instructional Material Learning Object Module (AIM LOM). Block Learning entails the reorganization of current As Is training and delivery materials into blocks to be delivered closer to the time of actual use in the performance of duties by redistributing A and C School accession level training across a Sailors initial and follow on operational tours. These remaining Blocks of Learning have to be identified, created, determined how and when they will be delivered to support the Block Learning concept and prepare for Read Relevant Learning.
The successful candidate will have practical knowledge and skills in; the application of a wide range of analytical and management techniques, especially Instructional Systems Design procedures and the application of education and training principles to develop and evaluate alternative multimedia solutions for a variety of complex training problems utilizing both standard and nonstandard approaches including the application of advanced technology. The work requires and a broad understanding of current technical issues and training system design and development trends and knowledge of learning theory and the principles, methods, practices and techniques of one or more specialties of the instructional systems field. The work may require knowledge of one or more subjects or occupations in which educational or training instruction is provided.
Essential Responsibilities Include: ( (
* Oversee the development and delivery of instructional products on assigned projects. Manage and direct the project development team to assure all technical, schedule, delivery, and cost requirements are met on assigned task orders.
* Interface with the customer project lead to ensure products are developed in accordance with contract requirements.
* Ensures that projects are on-time and on-budget
* Coordinates Travel
* Ensures Quality Control and Analysis Team Staffing
* Evaluates and applies risk mitigation to the Integrated Master Plan and Schedule to ensure project success.
* Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Business Line Government
Position Title Project Manager
Position Status Full-Time
What We Offer AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At AECOM, employee’s safety and security are our top Safeguarding core value. All employees are expected to set the highest level of safety expectation in their work, display the highest level of safe behavior, and actively participate in AECOM’s Safety For Life Program. SH & E is a part of our company culture and participation is required for all employees.
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES: Please note that AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM.
* Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required.
* Must be able to communicate with Government supervisory personnel.
* Must have an understanding of AIM Content planning Module (CPM) and Learning Objective (LO) Module.
* Position may require travel. ( (
* Must be a U.S. citizen able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance. (
* BA/BS degree in business management, instructional technology, or equivalent is desirable and a minimum of 3-5 years of specialized experience in managing instructional systems analysis, design and development projects preferably for military related requirements.
* Former U.S. Navy Master Training Specialist. ( (
* Familiarity with the Navy Education and Training Centers End-to-End Training Development Process. (
* There is no relocation or housing assistance available for this position; local candidates will be given first consideration.
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
State/Province/Region USA – Virginia
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.