Job ID 2018-8655
Fibrwrap Construction Services, Inc. is looking for an experienced Project Manager in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Fibrwrap Construction is a full service structural renovation company specializing in the design and application of advanced composite systems. Fibrwrap was founded in 1988 to assist in the development of Fyfe Company’s Tyfo Fibrwrap system. Since then, we have performed structural upgrades on over 6,000 projects worldwide. For more information, visit **************** or search Fibrwrap on ***************.
The Project Manager will help lead a team of direct and indirect reports and create a highly collaborative environment by conducting business, and demonstrate personal behavior, that is compatible with Aegion’s core values of; Zero Incidents are Possible, Do What’s Right, Solve Problems, Be Better, and Results Matter.
* The Project Manager will effectively plan and control assigned projects by monitoring progress, managing procurement and recording production and job costs.
* Develop and maintain project schedule, and budget, to ensure project meets initial estimates.
* Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
* Responsible for reviewing all associated contracts, specifications, drawings, scope of work, estimates, subcontractor requirements and other pertinent project information and prepare a project plan for review.
* Duties may include attending pre-construction pre-bid meetings and site surveys.
* Oversee Submittal preparation and review.
* Responsible for month-end financial reviews, including revenue recognition and job cost review, equipment cost review, project cost management, billing preparation, and operational expense review.
* Review and approve all customer contracts, purchase orders, and work authorizations regarding the Company’s proposed scope of work, customer expectations, and project objectives
* Oversee the assignment of projects to staff members to obtain most effective utilization of resources and meet the Company’s commitments to customers
* Responsible and accountable for the project management system and tools for all assigned projects from the time a project is acquired through the final payment of closed projects
* Complete Project Close Out Report to identify final changes in work scope, additional revenue opportunities, punch list items and any hindrances that may delay close out and final payment
* Manage the invoice submittal and collection of payments from the customer in a timely manner
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Structural, Construction Management, Project Management or Civil Engineering is highly desirable.
* Minimum of 5 years related construction management experience; FRP installation experience a plus.
* Field management and construction experience required.
* Must have a proven track record of managing multiple complex projects successfully.
* Experience with infrastructure related to private, federal, state, and municipal construction and government funded projects.
* Experienced and comfortable with Collections, Contract Administration, Budgets, Forecasting. Experience with Cost Accounting a plus.
* Ability to work with mathematical concepts; calculate business related metrics; solid knowledge of finances, profit and loss statements, and balance sheet calculations.
* Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
* Strong interpersonal skills with ability to motivate and work in a diverse team environment.
* Travel up to 50% of the time is required
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.