Job Juncture, Inc.
* Lead and coach technical staff to develop & maintain detailed project schedules using internal processes to include all project phases and dependencies including preliminary engineering, detailed design, material procurement, installation, pilot, and site acceptance.
* Coordinate the interfaces of all disciplines within Design Engineering, Purchasing, Quality, Manufacturing Engineering and Operations.
* Will oversee 4-8 Projects simultaneously ranging $25K $1million each
* Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders.
* Work with purchasing area to integrate key supplier schedules into project plan.
* Provide leadership for project teams to identify potential bottlenecks & resource constraints.
* Manage conflicts & demonstrate escalation when appropriate.
* Conduct project post mortems, identify successful and unsuccessful project elements and work with Engineering Management to improve product development process.
* Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
* Project Work as assigned by Plant Manager
* Working at desk and walking in plant.
* Reading reports.
* Typing on computer.
* Standing/walking/sitting during 8 hour work day.
Perform all duties necessary, under the general direction of the Plant Manager to provide leadership with project management for new product development.
* BS Engineering Degree prefer Mechanical
* Minimum of five years in Project Management Experience including process development. Automotive Tier 1 or Tier 2 Preferredor OEM
* Must have managed multiple projects ranging $25K – $1million
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Extensive Microsoft Office Products
* Demonstrated Teamwork Experience
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/83530 →