American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Inc
Requisition Number: 02079A
Job Title: Project Manager, Certification Resources
Project Manager, Certification Resources
: Project Manager, Certification Resources
: Senior Project Manager, Certification Resources
: Is accountable for carrying out an assigned ASHP work project. Has responsibility for recommending and/or selecting the most effective methods and/or protocol to use in the delivery of ASHP projects. Responsible for the development and execution of projects for the Office of Professional Development.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities
– Determines work priorities, policies and operating procedures.
– Interacts with others to advise on and/or facilitate the execution of ASHP’s programmatic and/or operational initiatives.
– Assists in the implementation of board certification preparatory review courses and recertification curriculum based programs for pharmacists and other healthcare professionals.
– Coordinates with staff and vendors to develop enduring activity materials such as on-demand web-based activities and coordinates distribution of materials.
– Develops and manages timely and professional communication, including written, electronic and oral communication, with program faculty and other stakeholders.
– Creates and reviews program handout materials, presentation materials, online surveys and collateral materials for projects.
– Creates and maintains reports on a perpetual basis for reporting to BPS specific data related to awarded recertification credits.
– Reviews all certification product line materials (e.g., handouts, marketing materials, web pages, etc.) prior to final printing or posting to ensure accuracy and completeness.
– Plans and executes field testing process for recertification product line.
– Submits all paperwork and maintains project files to ensure all required documentation is readily accessible in compliance with ASHP procedures and requirements of ACCME, ACPE and other applicable accrediting bodies.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Requires a minimum of a degree plus a working knowledge of the theories and principles of English, Journalism, or related field or discipline in pharmacy, business or association management.
– Requires a minimum of three to five years of prior related work experience.
– Prior experience in project management in medical education a strong plus.
– Excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Strong organizational ability and attention to detail.
– Strong customer-oriented attitude.
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
ASHP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, genetic status, pregnancy, parenthood, political affiliation, veteran’s status, disability, or any other protected status.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ************ and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79237 →