Currently seeking a Construction Project Manager for great opportunity in the Appleton, WI area. The ideal candidate will possess at least 4 years experience in the commercial construction industry. Known for valuing its employees along with providing excellent incentives including 401(k), flexible benefits, and a great company culture.
Responsibilities of the Project Manager – Commercial Construction
* Responsible for managerial and administrative aspects of a project. This includes being proficient in estimating, scheduling, quality control, progress reports, progress billing, design review and coordination, cost reporting, safety, and proposal preparation.
* Work with the owner early in the process in order to expedite the design process with the chosen design professionals.
* Ensure that an accurate and comprehensive estimate for the project is prepared.
* Oversee the buyout process and subcontractor selection.
* Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule.
* Conduct progress meetings with the construction team and Owners.
* Make necessary changes, use customer input to make improvements, and meet/exceed internal and external customer expectations
* Communicate effectively with all the stakeholders involved in the project.
Requirements of the Project Manager – Commercial Construction
* BS in Engineering, Construction or related field.
* 4 plus years experience in the commercial construction industry.
* Ability to make sound decisions under tight deadlines.
* Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
* Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/56027 →