Role Project Manager – US
Auto req ID 28343BR
Domain Other Domain
Skillset Agile Development ,
State / Region / Province Delaware
Work Location Jersey City, NJ
Company ITL USA
Job Description Infosys – Financial Services – Project Manager – US – Scrum Master
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Pennington, NJ or Newark, DE or Jersey City, NJ. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least 7 years of experience in Information Technology.
– At least 7 years of Scrum Master experience with In-depth knowledge of SCRUM.
– At least 7 years of experience in Agile Practices & coaching
– At least 7 years of experience in Atlassian tools – JIRA, Confluence, Bit Bucket, Bamboo
– Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
– Experience with size estimations and complexity of the work.
– Experience and understanding of backlog tracking, Burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
– Knowledge of and experience with TFS & JIRA
– Knowledge of best practices & tools in configuration mgmt. (like TFS etc.), Good knowledge about Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Ability to create/maintain user stories including non-functional user stories
– Experience in Banking/ Financial Services/ Insurance domain
– Analytical skills
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/139561 →