PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
In today’s changing environment, the public sector is seeing an increase in physical and cyber threats, financial and performance reporting requirements, diversity in the workforce, and the impact of rapidly changing technologies. PricewaterhouseCoopers Public Sector LLP provides management consulting, technology consulting and risk consulting services to help federal and international government agencies anticipate and address these and other complex challenges.
PwC Public Sector LLP is one of four organizations to receive the 2014 Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. The Baldrige Award is the nationâ€™s highest Presidential honor for performance excellence, recognizing U.S. organizations for superior quality and world-class results across six categories defined by Baldrige including Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement, Analysis and Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, and Operations Focus. For more information on our journey to performance excellence, please visit www.pwc.com/baldrige or view our winner profile on the NIST website.
Professionals in PwC Public Sector LLP may be subject to a government security investigation and may need to meet related eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Our Cybersecurity and Privacy Consultants are a team of business integrators with extensive consulting and industry experience who help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy through execution. A Cybersecurity and Privacy consulting career may provide the opportunity to grow and contribute to our clients’ business issues every day, applying a collection of security spectrum capabilities, including security strategy and governance, IT risk, security technologies, and cybercrime and breach response.
Minimum Years of Experience: 6
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Demonstrates proven extensive knowledge and success with managing client engagements involving conducting evidentiary analyses of network penetrations and data theft, including:
– Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems
– Proxy Servers
– Log Aggregation Technology
Demonstrates proven extensive competency and success with analyzing evidence collected during a cyber attack investigation, including:
– Memory Collection and Analysis tools
– Network Traffic Collection and Analysis tools;
– Sandboxing and other Dynamic Malware Analysis tools;
– Static Malware Reverse Engineering Analysis
– Computer, Forensic analysis, Windows, Linux, Mac OS and file systems;
– Computer Programming: C++, Python, Perl, PowerShell, .NET, VBScript
Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with managing client engagements that emphasize identifying and addressing client needs, including:
– Participating actively in client discussions and meetings;
– Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
– Managing engagements;
– Preparing concise and accurate documents, leveraging and utilizing MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint) and Lotus Notes to complete related project deliverables, as necessary; and,
– Balancing project economics management with the occurrence of unanticipated issues.
extensive abilities and success with leading business functions and teams, including:
– Creating a positive environment by monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations and respecting the work-life quality of team members;
– Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner to the Cybercrime team; and
– Keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
Position contractually required a Top Secret SCI level Federal Government clearance with a poly.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155408 →