Python Automation Developer
.*Can be located in Marietta, GA; Wilmington, DE or Hagerstown, MD*
This position will have responsibilities across the development spectrum focused on creating and delivering a global network automation strategy and leading the development and delivery of these solutions into the core, campus, data center, backbone, wireless and edge connect technology disciplines
* Contribute to the creation of a global network automation strategy and five year roadmap.
* Develop sustainable applications, processes and scripts to ensure successful achievement of global network automation strategy.
* Develop documentation, test plans, operations training and support run books for new automation solutions.
* In-depth knowledge of core data networking technologies including switching, routing protocols, WAN, wireless and data center architecture.
* Proven development experience in C/C++ or other high level programming language.
* Development experience with two or more mid level languages including Python, Java, PHP, etc. Experience with automation and orchestration including Ansible, Puppet, Saltstack, etc.
* Proved track record of delivering projects through the entire life cycle.
* Development of long-term strategic plans and road-maps showing proficiency across the entire process
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.