Location: Urbandale, IA
Duration: 12 Months with a possibility of extension on w2
We are seeking a developer who will demonstrate passion and ownership by embracing all aspects of software development: analysis, development, testing and deployment. Our ideal candidate takes pride in software craftsmanship, is curious, proactive, and collaborative. He/she must be able to think through hard problems and work with an autonomous team to make them reality. We expect developers to challenge the status quo and bring new ideas.
Python Full Stack Web Developer
– Want to program robots?
– Work in a fast paced R & D environment.
– Design databases and JSON APIs for automated processes.
– Create Python GUI web pages to interact with automated machinery.
– Provide feedback in the product design and specification process.
– A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
– Responsible for code development, debugging, analyzing test results, implementation, support, and enhancement of automated system software programs used in agricultural research.
– Proficient in programming Python
– Proficient in UI/UX design
– Proficient in JSON API development
– Proficient in Relational Database Design, SQL Query Development
– Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar bachelor’s degree
– Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a programming field, database design, or equivalent technological background
– This position may require travel, seasonal 2nd shift support (March-June), and overtime
Preferred but not required qualifications
– Agile development environment
– Git source control experience
– Unit testing
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Integrated Resources, Inc
Integrated Resources, Inc is a premier staffing firm recognized as one of the tri-states most well-respected professional specialty firms. IRI has built its reputation on excellent service and integrity since its inception in 1996. Our mission centers on delivering only the best quality talent, the first time and every time. We provide quality resources in four specialty areas: Information Technology (IT), Clinical Research, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing. Contact Info
– Urbandale, IA
– Suman Sharma
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.