This position is primarily responsible for researching, designing, and developing computer software systems, software system GUI, Design software system structure, in conjunction with hardware product development by performing the following duties.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Analyzes image processing algorithm requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Works with other teams to get accurate algorithm requirement. Coordinates project development related to image processing algorithm.
* Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
* Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
* Designs software structure and overlook whole software structure.
* Works on software project independently. Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
* Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
* Coordinates installation of software system.
* Studies and investigates new methods for improvement of the product performance; evaluation of new product and proposal for improvement; Coordinates with other software engineer to meeting project progress and make sure project can be finished on time.
* PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields, M.A. with 3 year experience or B.A with at least 5 year industry experience.
* Strong background in GDS/OASIS Layout Design Analysis and Computer Geometry, with experience in design risk analysis is a plus;
* Solid experience in C#, C/C++ programming;
* Experience in Geographic information system is essential;
* Knowledge in computer architecture or familiar with semiconductor equipment development is plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59163 →